Skip to content...

Contact and Donate

There are many ways for you get involved with Kimmie's work. Donations will go directly to helping Kimmie fund Youth Action International and its projects to alleviate children's suffering. You can donate money either by mailing him a check or money order at 125 Park Street, Suite 450 Traverse City, MI 49684 or through PayPal by clicking below:

Contact Kimmie by E-mail

If you have questions about Youth Action International or wish to start a college chapter, please contact the organization directly.